Teledex iPhone Cordless RediDock User Guide
guide for the Teledex iPhone DECT cordless. phone with which this RediDock is mated. … QUALIFIED SERVICE FACILITY IF SERVICE OR REPAIR. WORK IS REQUIRED. …
Website: www.teledex.com | Filesize: 166kb
Your Teledex iPhone RediDock handset and charging base is designed to be used with a full Teledex iPhone DECT cordless telephone. It will not function without a cordless base station with which to mate.
For operational instructions pertaining to the cordless handset, please refer to the user guide for the Teledex iPhone DECT cordless phone with which this RediDock is mated.
What’s in Your Package
?Cordless Charging Base
?Battery compartment retaining
screw and rubber screw cover
1. Prepare to install the battery into the cordless handset by removing the battery cover and sliding it off. If the cover is secured with a screw, remove the
2. Insert the battery connector into the handset’s connector. The connector is “keyed” so it only goes in one way.
Do not force the connection.
3. Replace the battery compartment cover and the retaining screw.
4. Insert the rubber screw cover into the hole in which the screw is installed.
5. Place the handset on the charging base and ensure that the CHARGE LED lights, indicating the handset is receiving
charging current. To obtain optimal
performance of the…
Get the file Download here