Honda GX22 GX31 OWNERS MANUAL
Thank you for purchasing a Honda engine. This manual covers the operation and maintenance of your engine: GX22 – GX31 All information in this publication is based on the latest product information available at the time of printing. Honda Motor Co. Ltd. reserves the right to make changes at any time without notice and without incurring any obligation. No part of this publication may be reproduced without written permission. This manual should be considered a permanent part of the engine and should remain with it if it is resold.
Website: www.waterrauk.com | Filesize: 667kb
No of Page(s): 16
1. Engine oil level
– Running the engine with insufficient oil can cause serious engine damage.
– Be sure to check the engine on a level surface with the engine stopped.
1. Place the engine horizontally on a level surface.
2. Remove the oil filler cap and check the oil level: it should reach the top of the oil filler neck.
3. If the level is low, fill to the top of the oil filler neck with the recommended oil.
Every 10 hours, check the engine oil level and replenish oil up to the top of the oil filler neck if the engine is operated for more than 10 hours continuously.
Use Honda 4-stroke, or an equivalent high detergent, premium quality motor oil certified to meet or exceed U.S. automobile manufacturer’s requirements for service classification SG, SF. Motor oils classified SG, SF will show this designation on the container. SAE 1OW-30 is recommended for general, all temperature use.
Get the file Download here
honda 5.5 hp engine owners manual gxv160Owners ManualOwners Manual