Building Mashups Starter Session
- What is a Mashup ?
- Web 2.0
- Sample Mashups quick look
- What are the main parts of mashup?
- Overview Mashup editors, Feed readers
Building a Mashup
RSS Basics www.markm.com copyright 2007 Mark Magliocco
- - Maps Google / Live.com samples.
- RSS Feed creation
- More mashups samples xaml, c#, Expression blend
- Locajobguide.com - Job Map
Website: www.markm.com | Filesize: 8491kb
No of Page(s): 29
A mashup is a web application that combines data from more than one source into an integrated experience. The etymology of this term derives from its similar use in pop music, possibly from the hip-hop music practice of mixing two or more songs
- RSS is a family of web feed formats used to publish frequently updated digital content, such as blogs, news feeds or podcasts.
- The initials “RSS” are variously used to refer to the following standards:
- Really Simple Syndication (RSS 2.0)
- Rich Site Summary (RSS 0.91, RSS 1.0)
- RDF Site Summary (RSS 0.9 and 1.0)
- RSS formats are specified in XML
Get the file Download here